Grilling beef tenderloin on a Weber grill is a great way to prepare this premium cut of meat. Here are some steps to help you grill beef tenderloin on your Weber grill:
- Beef tenderloin (2-4 lbs)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Garlic (optional)
- Remove the beef tenderloin from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Season the tenderloin generously with salt and pepper. Preheat your Weber grill to medium-high heat (around 400-450°F).
- Sear the tenderloin on all sides for 2-3 minutes each, until it has a nice brown crust.
- Once the tenderloin is seared on all sides, move it to indirect heat. If using a gas grill, turn off the burners on one side of the grill and leave the other side on. If using a charcoal grill, move the tenderloin to the side of the grill without any charcoal.
- Cover the grill and cook the tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, the temperature should be around 135°F, for medium, the temperature should be around 145°F, and for well-done, the temperature should be around 160°F.
- Once the tenderloin is cooked to your desired doneness, remove it from the grill and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the beef tenderloin into medallions and serve with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, baked potatoes, or a salad.
Enjoy your perfectly grilled beef tenderloin on your Weber grill!