Sure, here is a recipe for chicken soaked in milk:
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts or chicken pieces
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 cups of flour or breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil for frying
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, hot sauce (if using), garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the milk mixture, making sure it is completely submerged.
- When you are ready to fry the chicken, remove it from the milk mixture and let any excess milk drip off.
- In a shallow dish, season the flour or breadcrumbs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour or breadcrumbs, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large skillet or deep fryer over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken in the hot oil until golden brown and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Serve the chicken hot, garnished with fresh herbs or lemon wedges if desired.
This recipe creates a flavorful and juicy chicken with a crispy and crunchy coating. Enjoy!