Here’s a simple recipe for cooking chicken burgers:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, then shape each portion into a patty about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add the chicken patties to the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While the chicken burgers are cooking, toast the hamburger buns in a toaster or on a separate skillet.
- Once the chicken burgers are done, remove them from the skillet and place them on the toasted buns.
- Add your desired toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, or mustard.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious homemade chicken burgers!