Game sharing on the Nintendo Switch is a great way to share games with friends or family members. Here are the steps to gameshare on the Nintendo Switch:
- Make sure that all Nintendo Switch users have an active Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
- Log in to the Nintendo eShop with the Nintendo Account that purchased the game.
- Navigate to your account page by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a family group and invite other Nintendo Switch users to join.
- Once the family group has been created and all users have joined, go to the Nintendo eShop and select the game you want to share.
- Click on the “Buy” button and select “Proceed to Purchase” to confirm the purchase.
- The game will now be available to download and play on all Nintendo Switch consoles associated with the family group.
Please note that game sharing is only available for digital games, and each game can only be shared with one other console at a time. Additionally, games can only be shared between Nintendo Switch consoles in the same region.