Sure! Here’s a simple grilled chicken salad recipe:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill or grill pan and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Add the sliced chicken to the bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This grilled chicken salad is quick, easy, and healthy. It’s perfect for a light lunch or dinner, and can be customized with your favorite vegetables and dressing.